Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dear Husband

Dear Husband I do not know you yet,
Or maybe we have met,
But I do not know you now as mine,
That gift from the Lord in His time. 

He will bring us together when He sees
That each of us follow Him not with ease,
But with faithful hearts sold out on Him.
Run the race and let not your light grow dim. 

My heart must be lost in the love of Christ.
My life purchased by Him was highly priced. 
My soul shall sing praises to the Lord.
My hope is in heaven’s reward. 

Your heart must seek Him daily.
Your life must point to Him in the valley. 
Your soul shall brightly for His glory shine.
Your hope the same as mine. 

Our hearts He shall bind together.
Our lives shall be one no matter the weather. 
Our souls shall magnify our King.

Our hope in Him the song we sing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment